9/7/10

Design Tuesday



One thing I also keep reminding myself apart from that blackboard : When I get my real, settling-more-than-one-year-house with a living room, the living room will have a beautiful hammock preferably for more than one person. This living room is adorable, and also suitable for yoga practitioners, isn't it?

I have a very busy schedule in coming days. I will tell you what I am occupied with when everything is complete and documented. I am excited!

By the way, I have learned a lot about icelandic sweaters since my last post about them. They are originally called Lopapeysa (amazing photos of them if you click on the link), and one needs a special yarn to knit it which is called Lopi. The wool of my first try was not so good, and it just did not turn out the way I want, the second one has a similar story as well. - Yes, I am an ambitious lady :)-...I just need to find the German distributor and order the wool when I get back. Will I finally have my dream Lopapeysa in the end I wonder... 

Image via  That Kind of Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!