4/19/11



My practices are now about 40 minutes with the finishing. I did not practice the whole weekend..(Well then I found out Sunday was full moon anyway :)) I skip two standing asanas every time and practice only up to navasana plus bakasana. Everyday I say to myself, OK I will do a full series, at least up to bakasana. But I feel so tired nowadays. I gained two kilos, which is OK, but do not want to gain more. Plus I might have lost some muscles.. Well anywhoo... I am hoping for some progress in my yoga practices. I do not know what I can do, but I am just hoping for now...

My dissertation's progress is quite slow and I keep reading stuff to motivate myself. And keep telling myself that unless I do not stop it's still OK. Yesterday I read about Kaizen's method, but I do everything that can be utilized according to this method. My most inspiring blog collection for writing a dissertation "To Do: Dissertation" did not post anything, now for more than one week. And usually there is quite stuff . Well anywhoo, hope goes for the dissertation too. Just feeling extremely tired. Sigh..

Picture was taken this Sunday in old Tempelhof Airport, now the Tempelhof Park. Missing the weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!