4/8/11



It's getting more orange in my room. It's not even my favorite color, but I only had orange yarn for my new project: a circular scarf... It's just for playing, but I ordered two knitting patterns today, will show them soon. I am quite excited about them.

Yesterday was no yoga day, cos' I thought I was going for a swim, but the opening hours was changed just for that day :( So my muscles were like a stone today. I should not skip a day without exercise, cos' this writing a dissertation business is taking over my shoulders and neck. In the practice today, around my spine there were a lot of noises. Good noises. Yoga is the best massage and it's free. I skipped all the vinyasas, but still it was a satisfactory practice...

I am done with the reading part of the coming section. I think... If I am not to read another paper, I hope not.. Now I must make myself write for two hours... Sigh... I hope will do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!