4/20/11

an order just for me..via here: some people can be obsessively tidy, by some people
I mean me I guess, especially under stress, can color coordinate my books, folders,
clothes etc.. no not that bad... well sometimes maybe that bad..

and a quota I needed desperately today:
"we show up, burn brightly, live passionately, hold nothing back, and when the
moment is over, when our work is done, we step back and let go." - rolf gates .
.via here

feeling extremely non-productive and an outsider, I hate the fact that my German is
still not fluent  to carry on a lively conversation with the academia here..
after a year I am still not fluent, that just makes me extremely down.. and I am still
struggling with the same parts in my thesis, and this is depressing, reaaaally depressing...
also extended the wrong books and now have to go and pay
a fine in the library,  today is really hurting...and my allergies are back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!