6/9/10

Studying

Studying in the park near the Institute

Ugh, I am stumbling over my German text and checking emails and facebook every five minutes. Should just go to the park again and study there. 

Actually, I cannot decide if I should go the lake for a swim or go to the city to buy a drinking water filter. The tap water here although drinkable is so calcic. And I am scared of kidney stones. I even stop eating chocolate because of my fear. Can you believe it! But I definetely do not wanna go through that pain again, so will do whatever it takes to prevent it..

2 comments:

  1. Oh...I'm so envious of your sunny perfect day! Winter has set in here and it is biting cold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It's been only summer here for the last couple of days, it will be winter soon I'm sure, although it's technically summer :))

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!