4/9/10

--------

Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana (Extended Hand Big Toe Posture)

Karnapidasana (Ear Pressure) - Where am I?

For both of the postures, I never thought I could do them. The first one is not complete and in the second one my hands were supposed to be flat... But anyway now it's so natural that I do them. And the last one is one of my favorites. When the knees touch the ears. It feels nice...

I told you that I have ordered this book of Sally Bongers. I was reading it this morning while I was on the queue. It's about ordinary enlightenment of ordinary people. After the enlightenment they live their lives as before. It's a collection of interviews, I did not like it in literature level. It's actually horrible in literature level, but all seven people tell the same experience about time and self disappearance. They do not think but they realize (a correct philosophical term would be intuit) that there is no time, no past, present, future. When they were a dot in the universe they become the universe and the dot. I ordered this book for my yoga practice not for my academic studies! But...

Let's see how Einstein puts it: “To those of us who believe in physics,” he wrote to the widow of a friend who had recently died, “this separation between past, present, and future is only an illusion, if a stubborn one.” [In the newyorker archives]

Where am I?

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!