4/8/10

--------

Ready...


Utthita Padmasana (Elevated Lotus)

It's been a long day. With only two hours sleep I managed to get my residence permit after standing in a line in the morning breeze for 3 hours and more waiting was there without the morning breeze... But it's finally over...

The weather was beautiful when I got home in the lunch time. I grabbed my mat, unrolled it to the fresh grass and started the warm ups from shadow yoga under the inspection of curious neighbors. Some warm ups look funny I know, but I tried to stay in the present without thinking of the curious eyes. I took photos of some asanas. Boy the image in your head and what you are doing is so different. Today is April 8th. I will take the next photos on May 8th or so. And let's see if there is an invisible development. Lengthening the spine must be my focus, then hamstring will lengthen naturally. When practicing always in my mind: Can you ride the breath as a bird in the breeze...

In the library now, dozed off for an hour so. Simply fainted in the reading lounge... Managed to read an overview of Godel's cosmological solutions by Hawkings which answered many questions in my mind but raised many others... I have to narrow down the topic...

Weekend is approaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!