3/23/10

--------

Adho Mukha Svanasana 


Ardha Paddha Padma Paschimottanasana

The first pose: I am almost getting there! The heels must be on the ground and the head relax... The second is also an almost ready pose. My hamstring muscles need to get more flexible. With an everyday practice there is always a progress

Yup, I went to the charity shop in Brixton. It was quite spacious. But no changing room. You can try at home and change in 14 days. 

In my mind I am returning to Berlin already. In my dreams I am there. The moving trauma begins.. Exercise is a must. I hope I will not skip any practice... Otherwise it's all a known story... No studies for today yet.. I will cook leek now.. Will I study? Will I be brilliant? I hope so..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!