3/22/10

--------


Listening to Leonard Susskind's lecture


Ready to go out finally!


Healthy dinner preceded by quarter pack of salt and vinegar pringles!

I managed to go out today. Visited two charity shops. One in Angel and one in Oxford Circus. Did not like the one in Oxford Circus: Salvation Army. But the Cancer Research UK in Angel was not bad. Tomorrow I want to check out the one in Brixton... Nope I could not make it to the Camden Town. I studied in the tube and my daily schedule of studying is almost complete. My yoga practice was medium length but I was quite focused. Good thing..

I am wondering if I should start  selling my hand crafts on Etsy? Don't know and don't have much time... But I can start with some nice dream catchers.. Hmm don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!