12/31/09

So close to finish...




That was my view from the café. Urla-Iskele, in the afternoon.

Today I intend to finish my foreword. Yay!

It's the last day of the year, if the time is linear. I did not make many resolutions for the new year. Accepting who we are automatically leads to a change. So I am still working on that one. Of course there is moderation and grace... I need moderation in grace too. Do not want to overdo the grace :)



Rosehip tea with the Quadrature of the Parabola by Archimedes.

I am up early this morning. It's a lovely, sunny day.
I am glad Yoga is in my life. It gives a certain quality in life. You learn to pause and observe.
Observing yourself without interfering is so hard. Sometimes you do not want to accept what is there and trick yourself into thinking that it's not you anyway. Or the moment you see something you do not like you might want to change it immediately. It's hard do stay there and just observe.

It's also important to remember that you are not supposed to use the power you gained by the practice. Yoga gives the ability to control so easily. You need to let that go. And that is really hard...

Now I will visit Yoga for a while...

Happy life everybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!