3/13/14

Surfacing out / Su yüzüne cikmak

How can one be oneself? How do you let all come out without resisting? Let the flow of life carry you? Are your shoulders relaxed? Why do we keep frowning?


If you have a strong analytic mind, it's even harder to let go, be in your body..Let the future and past be and just be in the now. I tend to analyze my each moment over and over, even analyze why I am analyzing it, even analyze why I analyze why I analyze... you get the idea. My loved ones sometimes call me "double processor". It's exhausting! Now, I practice more and more being in the now and it's a feeling I never felt before. Not the happiness and satisfaction I feel when I worked hard and got the result, it's the pure joy. When I focus on my body, by way of spontaneous meditations when jogging, when waiting for the kettle to boil, I simply direct my awareness to my body parts, and any part will work, and, the more I practice, I can even feel the joy of kidneys :).. Did you ever try that, just being in there, not thinking but just feeling?


It's easy and hard at the same time. It's hard to maintain this state for a long time, and sometimes I find myself postponing being in the now...How ironic. But with lots of self forgiveness and just by realizing that there is nothing else but "now", the awareness stays with me more and more. And I believe that's how one is being oneself. By not trying to control the future and by not dwelling on the past, the self just reveals itself.. just like that...

Photo  from a swim day in Schlachtensee, one of favourite places in Berlin.

//


Insan nasil kendisi olur? Nasil karsi koymadan her seyin akip gitmesine izin veriririz? Hayatin akisinin bizi tasimasina.. Omuzlarin rahat mi? Neden kaslarimizi catip duruyoruz?


Eger guclu bi muhakeme yetenegi olanlardansaniz, hayatin akisina birakmak, gelecegi ve gecmisi birakip vucudun kendisini hissetmek ve simdide olmak iyice zorlasiyor. Ben herseyin uzerine dusunmeye pek meyilliyimdir. Neden o konunun uzerine dusundugumu, sonra neden neden o konunun uzerine dusundugumu vs. vs. Bu bazen benim icin inanilmaz yorucu durduramadigim bir surec oluyor. Simdilerde, gittikce daha cok simdide olma egzersizleri yapiyorum ve daha once hic hissetmedigim seyleri hissediyorum. Bir seyin sonucu gelen mutluluk degil de, saf neseyi.. Tek yaptigim sey, kosarken, caydanligin kaynamasini beklerken vucudumun herhangi bir yerine odaklanmak ve oradaki canliligi hissetmek. Bu kendiliginden gelen meditasyonu yaptikca bazen bobreklerimin bile nesesini hissederken buluyorum kendimi :) Boyle bir meditasyonu hic denediniz mi, sadece orada olmak, hic bir sey dusunmeden?


Bu hem zor hem de kolay. Bu durumu muhafaza etmek biraz zor, ve bazen kendimi simdide olmayi ertelerken buluyorum... Ne kadar ironik.. Ancak bol bol kendini affederek ve simdiden baska hic bir gercegin olmadigini farkederek, bu farkindalik gittikce daha cok benimle kaliyor. Ve sanirim iste bu insanin kendi olmasi. Gelecegi kontrol etmeyi ve gecmise saplanip kalmayi birakinca bu kendi denen sey kendiliginden ortaya cikiyor...

Fotograf Berlin'de en sevdigim mekanlardan biri olan Schlachtensee'den. Guzel bir aksamustu yuzmezinden.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!