6/6/11



I finished my paper that will be a basis for my talk just half an hour ago. I feel quite empty, yes not happy but empty. This researcher business is a tricky business. Anyway, I still need to prepare the presentation for it. But I will rest for the rest of the today I guess. It was almost non-stop studying the whole weekend, however I had some fun too. Cold beers next to seaside, watching my father work in the garden, eating fresh fruits from the trees, my mother's beautiful flowers, my sister arrival, tea time in the garden. I cannot complain really...

Well there are some tricky work laying ahead though, formatting my computer, calling the library since the online extending does not work and explaining them in German, that I am here and they are in Berlin and please please please extend my book till I get back.. Ugh..

Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!