2/11/11

Developments


Matsyasana, lotus fish pose

The order comes and goes, which is not very orderly but I am approaching to it, I know. I finally set time limits with my professors so that I can have less time which means more concentration. You know Newton's second law of graduation F=ma "The age, a, of a doctoral process is directly proportional to the flexibility, f, given by the advisor and inversely proportional to the student's motivation m. So, I set up a quite tight schedule.

My yoga practice yesterday was beautiful. Slow, long, exploring each asana and with new accomplishments.Now gotta  finish reading a paper and some parts of a German text which is taking ages.

And here are some remarks on what I have been studying recently: Kant's Philosophy of Mathematics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!