12/1/10

Umm just a little bit cold

Utthita Trikosana

Hiloooo, it's the snowman talking. On the way to yoga my eyelashes were frozen in like 15 seconds. I hate to complain about cold, and about my favorite city in the whole world. So I am saying no-no-no-nothing.

The Parivrtta Trikonasana (Revolved Triangle Pose) and Parivrtta Parsvakonasana (Revolved Side Angle Pose) were not so difficult today. Ah my yoga place (ashtanga yoga berlin) is just amazing. It's the coziest yoga place I have ever been to. And every teacher is just amazing and I think part of the coziness is created by them. From one day to another, I cannot believe how much improvement in my asanas can be created.  Today there were so many corrections for my asanas, I was dead tired when I came up to marichyasana c. But I feel like, my inner organs were squeezed and cleaned by all the movements that were completely done.

Oh the paper was finished yesterday, and it was the summation of the whole work I have done so far, it feels good to have everything compact in one place... Just need to proof read it and send to the department. Lucky me. It's the first time I am finishing something before its deadline..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!