10/16/10

Weekend Love

The BuildingUnpackingHello WinterGolden RrrrlsA classic view from a Berliner kitchenSpending the night forbiddenFoyerCarma

Excuse the unintentionally blurry photos, just was too tired to get some really nice shots, and already feeling sad about it. So, that is how the weekend looked like. I live on the fourth floor of the building which means during my move I saw these doors probably infinitely many times. Aren't they so cool?

My ex-flatmate cooked the most incredible pizza as a fair-well dinner which unfortunately I have no photos of. There was also this amazing Grinderman concert on Thursday, all of'em rocked! And the crazy dancing yesterday. So not only I moved I was very socially attentive to the every event in town.

The first time I came to Berlin I only had two luggages, it's fascinating how fast we humans manage to accumulate stuff.. And I thought I was not getting anything! Anyway, everything is inside the new house now. Cannot believe it..  After this crazy couple of days, I think I will sleep the whole Sunday...

Have a lovely week everybody...

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous, I love Grinderman so much, I think I could go as far as saying Nick Cave is one of my favorite men (and a fellow Australian too) ... Great doors and your apartment looks cute !!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!