10/10/10

Weekend Love

Dream Cather CatchingAutumn in BerlinHappy CookingAssolist MusRing BahnFirst RoundSweater Snot FlakeFairwellNeck Warmer

My last weekend in my beautiful room with the last sunny marvelous view. I will miss this room... The first round of the things and thoughts were carried. The Turkish night and dinner was amazing, there is so few things that feels cozier than cooking together with a bunch of nice friends.. And of course the Raki singing :)) -Screamingly half-karaoke singing with the old/ arabesk Turkish songs- such a classic..And my flatmate's beautiful gift sweater- the color and the snowflakes, I just love it and the warmth of it. Since the Berliner autumn is officially here - it is equivalent to the very cold Izmir winter- my new project is finishing fast: a neck warmer...

I will be signing off for this week, it will be a crazy, super duper busy one. Wish me luck and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!