10/5/10

Weekend Love

Kaan and Me on a Coffee FilterThe FoodPreferred LaborCambridgeCambridgeCambridgeCambridge Punting / Mathematical BridgeCambridge-London by Train
It was a long, tiring, productive, wonderful, stressful weekend. All in one - blended. Mein cool designer Freund is finishing his final project and I was finishing a paper. (He has a very cool blog too by the way!) We were working all the time.  My back muscles are so tense, too much responsibility and optimization. No yoga :(

I was in Cambridge for a day. Lovely town, next time definitely relaxing and punting.

Unrelated to the weekend: I found a room and moving out on the 15th. Wish me luck. Hope it will not be a trauma.. But then who loves moving? Right?

On a totally unrelated matter to the all above: I just want a foldable city bike!

Happy week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!