6/6/10

Schlachtensee


We went to the Schlachtensee yesterday. It was late when we got there, so we neither swam nor could rent a boat, hopefully next time. It means massacre lake. I have no idea why they named it with this scary name... It is a beautiful lake.

Kaan left really early in the morning. I cannot get my mind onto anything. I biked to Mitte without meaning to. I kept taking the wrong turns and in an helix fashion I got to the center. And just hoping to finish my paper - slight chance to be honest-. It's a sunny, lazy Sunday..

EDIT: So Slachtensee gets its name from the Slavic people lived around the area where it originally meant Slatsee, not massacre lake at all. I have a totally different view of the lake now, thanx to L :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!