4/7/10

--------


This is the library I have been studying in. It's forbidden to take pictures. These ones are from its web page. I would have loved to show you the reading lounge. It's so cozy. Maybe someday...

I feel really tired. It's been a week that I moved now. I have been studying regularly for two days. I finished the readings of my discussion paper. And now reading about mind bugging rotating universes. Argghh my mind is so slow. I haven't been sleeping regularly for a long long time now. It affects how your mind works..

I practiced the ashtanga series today, but my mind was only half the time at the present. The breath, the breath... It's important. Swenson asks: "Can you ride the breath as a bird in the breeze?" Can I please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!