4/8/10

--------


Above is one of my first jumps and these sheep are more talented than mines. Image from here                                            

I am a goofy! Well... Goofy...  Which means I get on the slopes with right foot first. Or better put, my right foot is in the front of the snowboard... In time you learn the other way too. I was never a good regular. Yes correctly guessed: a left foot front... And now my sheep won't go from right to left when counting! There is no problem with the scenery, sheep, fence when I count them from left to right. But I wanted to try the other side. Well I kept my self totally awake trying to manage it! Now I am writing this goofus post keeping myself more awake. Oh anyway, I cannot sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!