4/18/10

Berlin in the weekend

Everything started with a pink balloon


Then came the currywurst!


And of course friends waiting in sunny cafes...


Ah soo comfortable...


Me helping out in the flea market... :)

Gorlitzer Park! Beautiful...


No partying today, although it was so tempting. Look at them!


These people know how to chill and party at the same time :)


Warschauer Strasse


Yeah, I feel so funny is this real life? :)

It was amazing weather, amazing weekend, and amazing experience. Sorry no library time spent and no sequel to my undercover story. But tomorrow is Monday and I will go to the library anyway. And from there I will report :)

I am sun burnt, sunstroked, extremely tired  and loving Berlin more than ever.. :) I already like it when there is no sun but when there is... and when everybody starts to live outside... I am just in love with it...

Have a great week everybody...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!