3/2/10

Fishing


This photo was taken in December, before the New Year’s Eve. These two guys looked really beautiful, in the peaceful gulf. I asked them if I could take a picture of them. They smiled and said " Of course" The Father then said, "Get a better focus of my son, he is really handsome". They were funny :)




And here, after an hour or so, they were visible from the café I was studying at. It's far away from the first point I saw them.

I do not like fishing much, except spear fishing. But they stayed there for hours as I studied. Would not mind being in their place for some time… 

I miss mein Freund. Counting down from 10days :). I am not a great fan of cooking but when I cook with him  it becomes such a pleasure. Aaaah I miss mein Freund. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!