1/26/10

Where is home?


Photo: I downloaded it from somewhere long time ago, don't remember the source though...

My friend had a book page photo on her blog. It says:
"There is no escape. You can’t be a vagabond and an artist and still be a solid citizen, a wholesome, upstanding man. You want to get drunk, so you have to accept the hangover. You say yes to the sunlight and your pure fantasies, so you have to say yes to the filth and the nausea. Everything is within you, gold and mud, happiness and pain, the laughter of childhood and the apprehension of death. Say yes to everything, shirk nothing, don’t try to lie to yourself." - Hermann Hesse, “Wandering”

Really? So I am working on for the impossible. Maybe I really should let go. It's quite tiring to hold it all together anyway..

I need to go register with the municipality today. We went to the Stadtbad Neukolln yesterday. They had 5! different Saunas. It was like a dream. My favorite was saunarium, these lights have a mood stimulation effect! I decided to do one time a week Berlin activity. It will lighten my mood.

Yesterday night when I was walking back home, my eyelashes got frozen! It was around -18 and today they are expecting -22. I think I am in Iceland man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!