9/28/11

Thesis and all its friends


Here is my new space for my thesis writing. I always dreamed of a self-made blackboard and here it is. 

Now that I do not have all the time in the world, I want to shorten my yoga practices and I do not want to do only the poses in the beginning, so I decided today on a strategy. I will do the one third of the each sequence everyday -no skipping sun salutations or vinyasas! So today it was till Parivritta Trikonasana for the standing poses, Dandasana, Paschimottasana, Purvattasana, then jump to the Navasana, and all till the end - Setu Bandhasana except Kurmasana. Kurmasana and Bhijupadasana together are too much for me anyway. In the finishing poses I skipped shoulder stands and fish pose, then did all to the end. So tomorrow the standing poses will start from Uttihita Parsvakonasana till and including Utthita Hasta Padangustasana. And the primary series will have all the half bounds and marichayasanas. Then Kurmasana instead of Bhijupadasana. And I will not do headstands on the day of shoulderstands. That should motivate me a bit more, because if I practice the whole series it takes 2,5 hours and it's too much for me. Maybe I can attempt to do it all once a week. Let's see how this will go...

Ugh back to studying now, too much to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!