1/26/10

How to start?


When I am involved with a paper, the hardest parts for me are where I start reading the materials and where I start writing the paper. After I start to read, I feel quite content, productive, alive. But up to that point it's a torture. In writing as well, until I carve a main theme from my readings I suffer for a couple of days...

I usually do not like my conclusions, but that's beside the point.. Nothing comes out as you planned them or as good as you expect...

So anyway, every start is hard. You just need to start with a tiny little plan..

Up until last year, starting the Asanas in my Yoga practice was also hard. But every morning I tell to my self, just do couple of Surya Namaskars and Savasana; that will be enough and I end up doing much more..After I learned warm ups in Shadow Yoga, it was way easier to start my practice. So warm ups are important too..

So I just need a tiny little plan for everyday and warm ups for that plan :)...

Tiny little plan for my life, tiny little plan for studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Nice to hear from you!